|“||Hey, Jenna. You enjoy the race? (Jenna: Yeah, Steele.) Thanks. Jenna, we should celebrate since I know where I bury some bones. (Jenna: Sorry, Steele. Somehow, I lost my appetite.) [then Jenna leaves]||„|
|~ Steele trying to impress a disgusted Jenna so she can be his lover instead Balto.|
Like it says above, the main antagonist have a thing for the heroines who is the main protagonist's love interest. Sometimes, he and the heroines date at the beginning or middle so we can find out who's gonna win the heart of the heroines.
Even though the heroines always know that the main antagonist bulling the main protagonist, she want to tell the bully to stop picking him or they'll break up for good.
Here is why the heroes are dating the main antagonist at first:
- It is unknown why the heroines fall in love or dating with the main antagonist, but it is explained later sometimes.
- The main antagonist wants the girl only for beauty instead of getting to know them.
- They are dating, because the main antagonist wants to prove anybody that the heroines is his forever.
- The main antagonist can be jealous that the main protagonist is trying to win the love interest which it can lead to bullying, anger and revenge.
- Sometimes the main antagonist hurt the heroines by abusing them with a slap or worse.
- Steele flirts with Jenna who does not even try to hide her absolute disgust in him as she prefers Balto over him any day.