The Peacock Miraculous is a magical jewel wielded by the evil villain Mayura and an item featured in the animated series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
The Peacock Miraculous is connected to the kwami Duusu and has been worn by many for years.
Whenever Duusu goes inside, it transforms the holder into a peacock-themed superhero or supervillain depending on the wearer's desire.
The jewel is currently owned by Mayura who is using it for evil.
Powers and Abilities
- Transformation: It can transform people into heroes or villains.
- Telepathy: It makes the wearer communicate with the person telepathically through the mind.
The Peacock Miraculous allows its user to create allies for the Moth Miraculous wielder's akumatized villains or heroes.
The holder takes a feather from the hand fan and empowers it, turning it blue. This is sent out in the same way as an akuma to find a target.
- The Peacock Miraculous is the first Miraculous that appears to have an adverse effect upon its holder when used. Though it could be because it is damaged, according to Gabriel Agreste.
- In the Miraculous Secrets webisode "Gabriel", Gabriel says he and Emilie used the Peacock Miraculous and if they hadn't she "wouldn't be where [she] is now", implying that the Miraculous is responsible for her current condition.
- Like the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous, the legacy of the Peacock Miraculous dates back to Ancient China and is over 5000 years old.