|“||My old friend together again. Now, my dark purpose will be fulfilled, and the last of the Romanovs will DIE!||„|
|~ Rasputin reuniting with his Reliquary.|
Rasputin's Reliquary, also known as "The Reliquary", is an unholy, magical glass vial owned and wielded by the evil mystic Rasputin and it is featured in the 1997 animated Don Bluth film Anastasia.
The Reliquary is an 8-inch fancy, glass vial with a lid shaped like a human skull stabbed by a jeweled gold sword that hangs from a golden rope. It has a snake coiled around it.
Rasputin sold his soul in return for the power to destroy the Romanov family, then it turned into the form of the Reliquary. Rasputin tells Bartok his very existence depends on this talisman's safety. If it ever were destroyed, Rasputin would die.
Powers and Abilities
- Manifestation: It can be used to manifests green, demon-like creatures forced to obey Rasputin's every command.
- Observation: It is also used as a "window" to see who or where.
- Sense: It can sense the presence of a Romanov relative, confirming that if one is real and alive.
- Cryokinesis: Can freeze anything, even an entire river.
- Electrokinesis: Shoots out bolts of electricity.
- Energy Beams: Shoot green beams of demonic energy.
- Animation: Can bring objects to life.