Reality-Warpers are villains that can control reality itself, this makes them similiar to Cataclysms in the fact they are extremely powerful but do not always seek to destroy the universe - almost all reality-warpers in fiction are evil or morally dubious, a side-effect of having such godlike powers. Reality-Warpers come in 2 main forms, the Major Disaster types who can alter probability but can not do the impossible or the ones who can literally do anything they wish, even if it mean rewriting the laws of physics (examples are Mad Jim Jaspers or Mister Mxyzptlk).
Another name for Reality-Warping is "Essokinesis", which is the power to control reality itself.
There are limitations in reality-warping:
- Users of Reality Anchoring and Reality Separation are immune.
Limited by how much raw power users actually possess.
- May need to be within a reality to be able to bend it.
- If user is placed in a realm with its reality is destroyed, they are powerless.
- Overpowered by Omnipotence, Omnilock, Omni-Negation and other omnipotent abilities.
- Reality warping and paradox manipulation tend to cancel each other out.
- Unless they have Reality Awareness or Reality Perception user is vulnerable to illusion manipulation.
- Users of the power of reality restoration can simply undo everything.
- Basic knowledge of things, creativity and desire for things to happen are needed for users to warp reality effectively.
- Cannot fool users of reality perception.
- This power can be negated by users of reality alteration negation.
- May need to perform certain actions to use the power (rhyming, writing, etc.).