|“||The street rat?! Still ALIVE?! NO!!!||„|
|~ Jafar enraged to see Aladdin still alive, after his plan to have him executed failed.|
During the story, some wrongdoers know the true meaning of family, love and friendship (that depends if they did redeem themselves), while others know a way to make themselves even more evil or succeed in their own schemes instead.
They come to realize on:
- Realizing how selfish they have been.
- Realizing that the main protagonist is still alive.
- Realizing why the heroes protect them or care about them.
- Realizing that the main antagonist lied to them and is using them, leading them to quit being evil.
- Discovering that their evil is exposed to the public and that they are out of options.
- Discovering that they have fallen into a trap and/or their days are numbered.