|Dr. Wily has declared that this article is still under construction.|
Please don't delete or edit this article yet, it may contrast with the original author's edits.
After I finish this article, the world will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||The Sea of Blood is bottomless. You will fall forever.||„|
|~ Raiden about the Sea of Blood.|
The Sea of Blood is ???
- The Sea of Blood itself includes five arena interactions. From farthest left to right they are:
- The body of a dead leviathan-like creature can be jumped off of to escape the corner.
- A lone starfish resting on a rock can be thrown at the opponent.
- A skull faced anchor can be jumped off of to either side.
- An empty crate that can be thrown at the opponent.
- A wall that can jumped off to escape the corner.
- Throwing the large starfish at the opponent when they are 10% health or lower, while holding the R1 button down, will result in the starfish hitting their head with enough force to destroy it, leaving the starfish covering their blood spurting neck before their body falls over.
- It is the second stage in Mortal Kombat 11 that has a normal and alternative Stage Brutality associated with it; tossing the starfish at the opponent causes their head to fly off and the starfish to fix itself in its place.
- The Sea of Blood is also called by its nicknames by some Mortal Kombat fans (in 2 more translations besides the English language):
- In English: the "Bloody Sea", the "Blood Ocean", the "Bloody Ocean. and the "Ocean of Blood".
- In Chinese: "Xuè Hǎi" (血海), "Xuèxīng Dì Hǎi" (血腥的海), and "Xuèxīng Dì Hǎiyáng" (血腥的海洋).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.