- morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked.
- harmful; injurious: evil laws.
- characterized or accompanied by misfortune or suffering; unfortunate; disastrous: to be fallen on evil days.
- due to actual or imputed bad conduct or character: an evil reputation.
- marked by anger, irritability, irascibility, etc.
- that which is evil; evil quality, intention, or conduct.
- the force in nature that governs and gives rise to wickedness and sin.
- the wicked or immoral part of someone or something.
- harm; mischief; misfortune.
- anything causing injury or harm.
- a harmful aspect, effect, or consequence.
- a disease, as king's evil.
- in an evil manner; badly; ill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.