|“||The mammoth mech with an ice blast from the past.||„|
|~ First heading of the Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC's Almanac Entry.|
|“||Dr. Zomboss was real impressed with himself when he came up with the idea to build a weaponized woolly mammoth with the power to blast snow and ice out of its mechanical trunk. But what Dr. Zomboss didn't realize until it was too late: He's allergic to mammoth fur. Now he has to load up on allergy medication every time he wants to take the darn thing out for a spin.||„|
|~ Second heading of its Almanac Entry.|
The Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 B.C. is one of the inventions created by Dr. Zomboss in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Like the other Zombots, it was used by him to defeat the plants and the Players in Frostbite Caves, Modern Day, and Arena.
The Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 B.C. was first introduced in Frostbite Caves - Day 30 as a boss. After Dr. Zomboss sent this robot in the battlefield, the players had to use Threepeaters, Hot Potatoes, Pepper-pults, Chard Guards, Rotobagas, and Fire Peashooters to fight him. After the robot was defeated, its engines shut down and exposed. When Dr. Zomboss warped into a portal and teleported away, the players earned a Frostbite Cave trophy (a money bag when replayed) as a reward.
Zombot Tuskmaster 10r,000 B.C. also returned in Modern Day - Day 34 when the game picked the Frostbite Caves boss fight. Dr. Zomboss resent this robot on the battlefield, the players had to use Hot Potatoes, Fire Peashooters, Red Stingers, A. K. E. E.s, Endurians, and Stallia to fight this boss. After Zomboss was defeated, the players earned a Waffle Taco (a money bag when replayed) as a reward.
In Pyre Vine's tournament, Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 B.C. appeared as the boss with infinite health. After it was defeated in each phase, the Players earned 10000 points.
The Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 B.C. takes the form of a mammoth, with a brown fur. It has an extendable trunk, with two tusks that are connected with a sling. It has white eyes and red pupils. Dr. Zomboss can be seen encased behind the glass on top of its head.
Dr. Zomboss creates ice blocks with the Zombot's extendable trunk, which summon zombies when destroyed. The closer the ice blocks to the players' house, the weaker the summoned zombies.
- Cave Zombie
- Blockhead Zombie
- Hunter Zombie
- Dodo Rider Zombie
- Ice Weasel
- Yeti Imp
- Dr. Zomboss creates a small ice block on the robot's sling, then fires it to target a plant.
- Dr. Zomboss blows tundra winds with the robot's trunk. This attack cannot hurt zombies and fire plants.
- The Zombot is covered with an ice block to protect it from incoming damages.
- All of the summoned zombies never contain Plant Food.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 B.C. and the original Zombot are the only Dr. Zomboss' inventions that do not harm zombies.
- There is a glitch when a zombie is released from the ice block right after the robot is destroyed, it continues to walk to the players' house, but it does not eat their brains.